21 Goldstone, Tweedmouth, Northumberland TD15 2ER
A detached three-bedroomed family home occupying a corner plot in a sought-after residential locale, popular with families and young professionals. This well-presented property offers two receptions, a bright dining-kitchen, integral garage and landscaped gardens to the front and rear.
Property Details & Description
Vestibule, WC, Sitting Room, Kitchen-Dining Room, Conservatory.
Landing, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom.
Driveway with Off-Street Parking, Integral Garage, Fully-Enclosed Rear Garden.
Berwick Railway Station 1 mile, Edinburgh 57 miles, Newcastle-upon-Tyne 64 miles (all distances are approximate).
The property is located on a corner plot in a sought-after residential locale popular with families and is well placed for easy access to a wide range local shops, schools, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants. There are also a number of sporting facilities which include a leisure centre and pool within easy reach. Berwick is renowned for its Elizabethan walls and stunning architecture and is a popular holiday destination and an area that offers wonderful lifestyle opportunities and a great standard of living. It is well positioned for commuting, with a mainline railway station which connects to both Edinburgh and Newcastle in circa 45 minutes and London in circa 3.5 hours, whilst the A1 trunk road allows for road access throughout the region. To the south and north are the Northumberland and Berwickshire coastline respectively, offering miles of rugged coastline and area of outstanding beauty, such as Coldingham Bay, Holy Island, Bamburgh Castle and the Farne Isles, whilst inland there are the Cheviot Hills and the Scottish Borders.
The house is approached over the private driveway to the front, opening into a vestibule with access into the cloakroom. A door then leads into the sitting room which is a generous space with a window to the front of the property and stairs rising to the first floor. A door from the sitting room leads into the kitchen-dining room positioned at the rear of the house with a range of floor and wall-mounted kitchen units with counters over, an integral electric over and hob with extractor over and a fridge-freezer. The kitchen has a window overlooking the rear garden and sliding glass doors give access to the conservatory, a delightfully light and bright reception giving access into the garden and patio area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two doubles and one single bedroom and the family bathroom, fitted with a white suite including bath with electric shower over.
To the front of the property is a driveway leading up to the house and integral garage and a low maintenance garden. To the rear of the house is a fully enclosed garden with lawn, patio and a timber garden shed.
For the benefit of those with satellite navigation the property’s postcode is TD15 2ER
(please download the application “what3words” for the exact location)
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, curtains and blinds are included with the sale.
Listing and Conservation
The property is not listed and is not in a conservation area.
Mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, gas central heating.
Energy Efficiency Rating
Council Tax Band
Northumberland County Council
Telephone: 01289 330044.
Internet Web Site:
This property and other properties offered by Rettie Berwick LLP can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans:
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie Berwick LLP, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or mis-statement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie Berwick LLP, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie Berwick LLP have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.