16 Cospatrick Court, Coldstream, Berwickshire, TD12 4EL
16 Cospatrick Court is an attractive 106 sq. meter three-bedroom townhouse located in a sought after residential area within the Scottish Borders market town of Coldstream.
The property is beautifully presented throughout, with quality fixtures and fittings and externally benefits from a rear garden, private parking and superb rural views.
Property Details & Description
Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Cloakroom
Landing, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Family Bathroom
Landing, Bedroom 1 (En-Suite Shower Room)
Enclosed rear garden, private parking.
Kelso 9 miles, Berwick Railway Station 16 miles, Edinburgh 49 miles (all distances are approximate).
16 Cospatrick Court is located within a sought-after residential area, in the Scottish Borders town of Coldstream which is situated on the banks of the world-famous River Tweed. Coldstream is a friendly town, residents and tourist alike enjoy the wonderful way of life the town offers due to the stunning local scenery, the wide range of nearby activities and historic interests. Coldstream has a thriving High Street and offers an excellent array of local amenities which include a local supermarket and shops, restaurants and take-aways, public houses, banks, medical centre, dentist, pharmacy and primary schooling.
The region is well known for its outdoor activities which include walks along the River Tweed and Cheviot Hills, cycling, shooting and fishing. There are a number of challenging local golf courses nearby which include the Hirsel in Coldstream, The Roxburghe Hotel and Golf Course just outside Kelso and Goswick. Within a short drive is the particularly stunning coastline of Northumberland with miles of deserted sandy beaches and historic castles to explore.
The pretty village of Cornhill-on-Tweed lies within a short drive, walk or cycle of Coldstream, on the edge of north Northumberland and has an excellent local shop/café, famed for its homemade produce, a beautiful church and a particularly good hotel/bistro and bar which serves food all day.
Berwick-upon-Tweed is the region’s largest market town. This fortified town with its Elizabethan walls offers further amenities including private schooling at Longridge Towers, a number of national supermarkets, a hospital and a Homebase DIY store. Berwick also benefits from a mainline railway station which connects to London in under four hours and the A1 trunk road.
16 Cospatrick Court is an impressive modern property offering bright and well-proportioned accommodation over three floors. The property is beautifully presented throughout, with stylish décor and benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
This property offers a wonderful lifestyle being within walking distance of the heart of Coldstream and also the neighbouring Hirsel Estate and enjoys stunning rural views to the Cheviot Hills.
The accommodation within is well presented and flows naturally from room to room. The property is accessed from the front door into a welcoming reception hallway, which has stairs rising to the first floor and doors giving way to all accommodation on this level. The generous living room, which is located to the front of the property, is a spacious reception room with a large window allowing ample natural light.
Located to the rear of the property is the superb kitchen, which is large enough to accommodate a table. The kitchen has been completed to a high standard and is fitted with cream country style units with work tops over and integrated appliances including a built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, an integrated dishwash and fridge freezer. There is space for free standing washing machine, a window to the rear, a large storage cupboard and a door giving access to the garden. Servicing the ground floor accommodation is a cloakroom comprising WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
An internal staircase from the hallway gives way to the first-floor landing where two large double bedrooms together with the family bathroom can be found. The family bathroom comprises pedestal wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with mains shower over. There is a modesty window, extractor fan, ladder style radiator and the walls are tiled to splash areas.
A further staircase leads up to the second floor where the master bedroom suite can be found, which is an impressive room, with a bay window affording far reaching views over surrounding countryside to The Cheviot Hills. The is a large walk-in cupboard and a beautifully finished en-suite shower room.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn, together with a paved patio, ideal for al-fresco dining.
There is private allocated parking located to the front of the property.
For the benefit of those with satellite navigation the property’s postcode is TD12 4EL
There is a £20 charge per month for the upkeep of the common part. FBR in Kelso are the management agents.
All mains services are connected.
Scottish Borders Council
Tel: 01835 824000.
Energy Efficiency Rating:
Band C (Rating 80)
There is a charge of £20 per month payable, to cover the common services and amenity areas.
Internet Web Site:
This property and other properties offered by Rettie Berwick LLP can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie Berwick LLP, 50 Hide Hill, Berwick upon Tweed, TD15 1AB. A closing date by which offers must be submitted may be fixed later. Please note that interested parties are advised to register their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be advised should a closing date be set. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer at any time.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans:
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
A Home Report incorporating a Single Survey, Energy Performance Certificate and Property Questionnaire is available for parties genuinely interested in this property. Please contact us, either by telephone or via the website entry for this property, to request a copy. No charge is made for electronic copies; a paper copy can also be made available from our offices or by post, at a charge of £20 to cover reproduction and administrative costs.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie Berwick LLP, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or mis-statement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie Berwick LLP, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or mis-statement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie Berwick LLP have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.